Fusion Student Ministry

Fusion Student Ministry
Fusion Student Ministry

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's Been A While

It has been a while since my last blog post.  It has been a roller coaster ride over the last several weeks.  One thing that has been constant over the last several weeks,  God loves me and has a plan for me. 

I am truly excited each time I am with the middle school students at my church.  These youth are amazing.  To see how they are inviting their friends to our services throughout the week.  To see how God is really working in the lives of some of them is AWESOME!!!!  For example, one of the middle school guys stayed behind after our Wednesday night small group was over this past week.  He said that he was going to start his own small group as soon as his football season was over.  He is inviting all of his teammates to get together weekly for small group.  As the middle school leader, I am so excited for him.  I have seen a passion to share the Gospel with others in him for some time.  During our small group time each week, he is a sponge.  He is constantly asking questions and taking notes.  It has me digging deeper in Scripture, just because I know that he will be asking questions that the normal middle school student wouldn't have.  God is working through this young man and my prayer is that God will use him to reach the guys on his team.  But that is the passion that God wants from each and every one of us that are a child of God.  A passion to learn more from His Word and a passion to make disciples.  So please keep this young man in your prayers as he prepares for this small group.  That God will use him to reach the lost guys on his team.

Keep Christ First
Billy 

No comments:

Post a Comment